Please read the instructions below carefully.
We welcome you to Dråby Strand Camping and hope that you will have a pleasant stay with us. The following information can help to make this possible.
- The distance between tents/caravans must be at least 3 meters in order to avoid the risk of fire, therefore it is very important to place your tent/caravan at least 1.5 meters from the nearest boundary.
- It is not allowed to light a fire on the pitch. However, use of open grills may be allowed unless a general ban has been issued in case of drought. (please be aware of the nearest fire-fighting equipment)
- We kindly ask our guests to leave the toilets/kitchens in the condition that they would like to find them. Everybody can use the disabled toilets/family rooms.
- Waste water may only be poured into the designated wells. You will find drainage for chemical toilets by the toilets behind the reception
- Fish cleaning must be carried out exclusively on the fish gutting tables on the beach. Please cut the fish waste into 5 cm pieces and give them to the gulls.
- Dogs are very welcome on the campsite but always on a leash. You should always walk your dog outside the campsite.
- We kindly ask visitors to the residents of the campsite to register at the reception for a DKK 15 fee per person. Should your visitors spend the night at the campsite, please inform the reception.
- Cooling elements can be exchanged at the reception for DKK 3,- a piece.
- The gates are closed from 22:00 to 7:00. Magnetic cards are required to come in, but not to come out of the campsite. The magnetic card must only be used for your own vehicle.
- On departure, please clean your pitch. You must report to the reception and settle your bill before 12:00 on the day of departure, but you can use the pitch until 14:00.
- Dråby Strand Camping is a quiet family campsite – quiet is required at night from 22:00 to 07:00. If you want a place with noise and bustle, Dråby Strand Camping is probably a bad choice.
If there are problems which we can help you with, you can contact the reception during the normal opening hours, and in the event of illness, fire etc. we are available 24 hours a day – please contact the management of the camp at tel. +45 86 34 16 19 or mobile +45 21 26 90 06.
PLEASE ALSO REFER TO THE STANDARD RULE DISPLAYED AT THE RECEPTION